Dead or Alive
Dead or alive is a Pay by Mobile slots game produced by NetEnt in 2009. It comes with 3 rows, 5 reels, and 9 paylines, which mean more opportunities to win. By the name, you can tell it has a wild west theme. You will surely have tons of fun if you enjoy movies in this genre.
Dead or Alive slot has a 96.82% RTP, which is above the industry average. It has a high volatility, and the minimum bets begin from £0.09, making it a great option for low rollers. High rollers are not left out either, as it comes with a maximum bet of £18 per spin.
Dead or Alive slots title comes with 2 amazing bonus features: a free spins feature and a sticky wild feature. These make the game fun and boost your chances of winning big.
Dead or Alive Theme and Graphics
Dead or Alive is a slot game produced by NetEnt. This reliable casino software developer has been around for a while. Their long presence has pushed them to be one of the leading producers you can find today. The company is situated in Malta and Sweden, with more than 600 employees who aim to create new high-quality games.
NetEnt games are appealing, challenging, and come with amazing themes. Dead or Alive is no exception to all of these, as it is based on an Old West theme. You will also find popular outlaws like Billy the Kid and Jesse James in this game. Dead or Alive graphics are amazing, and it has a western soundtrack that drives the narrative home.
This slot game works on both desktop and mobile devices. You can play on any without hassles and expect the same quality that is evident in NetEnt Games.
If you enjoy games of this genre, there are other free spins slots games with similar themes you can try out today, including:
- John Wayne by WMS
- California Gold by NextGen Gaming
- Silver Bullet by Playtech
- Gold Rush Showdown by Ash Gaming
- Tres Amigos by Playtech
- Gunslinger by Play’N Go
How to Play Dead or Alive Slots
Playing the Dead or Alive slots title is straightforward. Simply navigate to Pay by Mobile Casino, and search for the dead or alive and click on play now. When you do this, you will need to sign up by following this process:
- Add your personal information, including email, name, and phone number
- Confirm your email address
- Pick a payment option and deposit to start playing.
Once you have completed the sign-up process, you can now click on the game to begin playing.
- Open the game and wait for it to load
- After it loads, choose your coin value and bet level.
- Make sure everything is to your satisfaction.
- Hit the spin button and wait for the outcome. You can also use the autoplay button to spin the reels. To use this, simply click the button and set the number of times you want the reels to spin, then sit back and watch.
Check out the stats of the slot game below to understand all its offerings. You can also try out dead or alive free play here before you play for real money.
Slot Game Data
There are many important statistics of this game you need to understand if you want the best outcome. They include:
- RTP – This slot game has a 82% RTP. It is a decent percent, which is beyond the industry average.
- Volatility – Dead or alive is a high volatility slot. It means you get bigger rewards with more risks.
- Minimum and Maximum Bets – The minimum bets begin from £0.09, which is ideal for people who don’t like risks. Also, it comes with a maximum bet of £18 per spin.
- Paylines – Dead or Alive comes with 9 paylines. This means more opportunities to win for players.
- Reels – The slot game comes with 5 reels. These reels combined with the paylines make for amazing winning opportunities.
- Bonuses – There are ample bonuses in dead or alive. Players can expect free spins, wilds, and multiplier wins.
- Wilds and Scatters – The wild symbol in this slot game is the wanted poster. Eventually, it transforms into a sticky wild feature when playing the bonus game. Two revolvers and some bullets represent the scatter symbol.
- Maximum Payout – The slot game offers a maximum payout of 12,000x your stake. On the highest bet, this can make for a huge reward.
- Exclusive Symbols – There are many exclusive symbols in this slot game, including a sheriff's badge, gun hostler, and a cowboy hat and boots.
If you are not sure if dead or alive is the right choice for you, check out the game data on the table below.
|Dead or Alive||Characteristics|
|Min Bet Per Spin||£0.09|
|Max Bet Per Spin||£18|
|Return to Player (RTP)||96.82%|
|Theme||Wild West Theme|
|Bonus Features||Wilds, Free Spins, Multipliers|
Dead or Alive Free Spins & Bonus Games
Dead or alive comes with numerous bonuses, which we will cover in more detail here. The bonuses to expect include:
- Free Spins: The dead or alive free spins bonus is triggered when you land three scatter symbols on the reels. This offers you as much as 12 free spins and a 2x multiplier of your wins. You can re-trigger the free spins by landing more scatter symbols.
- Wilds: The wanted poster acts as the wild and stays in place during the free spins feature. Landing one or more of the sticky wild symbol provides you with five additional spins.
- Multiplier: During the free spins round, you trigger a multiplier of 2x your winnings.
Last Thoughts on this Online Slot
Dead or Alive is a game with amazing bonuses, graphics, and sound. It also has a 96.82% RTP which is above average, and an overall grade of 7. If you want a game with an amazing wild west setting, along with decent payouts, then dead or alive is a game to play today. You can play this game on Pay by Mobile Casino or check out other titles from this developer.
Danger High Voltage Slot is another amazing game available at Pay by Mobile Casino!